At deButts, Campbell & Roberts, PLLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our office is closed for appointments. Here are the steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.dcrcpa.com/clientportal.php
- Our office is currently closed, due to the stay at home order. However, we have taken our team virtual. Please call us at 919-235-0606 if you want to schedule a phone or video appointment.
Here are some resources to help you navigate the CARES Act.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act: What Small Businesses Need to Know (Read this First)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loan: Small Business Guide and Checklist (Read this Second )
- Preparing and Applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (pdf)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (Link to SBA website)
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 919-235-0606 or email us Info@DCRcpa.com.